The law can seem impersonal, with a lot of legalese written in difficult-to-understand language. At the Charlotte Law Office of Charles M. Oldham, PLLC, we work to make the law understandable to our clients and to help them find solutions that meet their needs.
You need answers, not confusing language. You need to speak directly with an experienced lawyer, not tell your private legal concerns to multiple people at a law firm. When you contact our law firm at 704-323-8520 (toll free at 888-815-9170) you will talk to attorney Charles Oldham.
Experienced, Personal Legal Counsel Throughout North Carolina
When you need a lawyer, you want to talk directly with a lawyer — an experienced attorney who will take the time to listen and find a solution that fits your unique situation. Our law firm can help.
- Criminal and traffic defense: A DWI, too many speeding tickets, or a drug charge need the attention of a criminal defense lawyer.
- Business and commercial law: If you are starting a new business, writing contracts, or dealing with a business dispute, contact our law firm.
- Civil litigation: Talk to a lawyer about real estate disputes, contract disputes and collection issues.
- Estate planning and probate: You and your family can benefit from an estate plan that is designed specifically for your needs and requirements.
- Workers' compensation: If you have a question about your benefits and whether you are being treated fairly, contact us.
- Personal injury: After a car or truck accident, the insurance company has a lawyer; you need one, too.
Contact a Charlotte Criminal and Civil Trial Attorney
At the Law Office of Charles M. Oldham, PLLC, you will talk directly with an attorney who will work closely with you to find solutions that are in your best interests. Contact our law firm at 704-323-8520 or toll free at 888-815-9170 for a consultation.