Creative Solutions and Personal Service
At the Law Office of Charles M. Oldham, PLLC, in Charlotte, North Carolina, we believe in personal service. When you call your lawyer, we believe you should be able to talk to your lawyer. It's as simple as that.
We also believe in creative solutions. Why? Because each client who comes to us has a unique legal matter. You deserve to be heard, and you deserve to have an attorney who will explore the options and find a solution that fits you.
Experienced, Personal Legal Counsel · 704-323-8520 · Contact Us
After qualifying for the North Carolina Bar in 2000, attorney Charles Oldham began to build a law practice based on personal service and creative solutions. We want a law firm where you always feel welcome, where you get the attention you need from a lawyer who does not rely on easy solutions. Charles Oldham takes the time to research legal problems, collaborate with other lawyers and explain your options to you.
- Business law: If you own a business or you are planning a startup, you will want an attorney who is thorough and well informed about business law.
- DWI, traffic offenses, criminal law: Talk to a lawyer who can explain the law and your options — and who cares about your future.
- Civil litigation: When two parties disagree, it is a good idea to have a lawyer who works for the best resolution for his client.
- Estate planning and probate: If you are the executor of an estate or if you need an estate plan, our law firm can help you find solutions that work for you.
- Workers' compensation: If you were injured in a workplace accident, make sure you are being treated fairly by your employer's insurance carrier.
- Personal injury: Make sure you receive the compensation you need and deserve for a car accident injury.
If you are looking for a law firm where your case will have the personal attention of your attorney from the first day you come in until the matter is resolved, contact us for a consultation.